Stronger Bones Now is a great blueprint; it has simplified the steps to improve bone health and avoid measures that can worsen the bones.
Stronger Bones Now is a collection of e-books that can help you strengthen your bones through the application of tried and tested methods. Any individual who is worried about osteoporosis, osteopenia, bone breaks, or losing their independence is the target audience for the online guide. According to the author of Stronger Bones Now, if you follow the advice in the book, you can reduce your risk of bone fractures, improve your bone health, and keep your mobility and vitality as you get older. In this review of Stronger Bones Now that we are going to present, you will find out everything that you require to know about the product.
What is Stronger Bones Now?
Stronger Bones Now is an online guide to bone health that is only available for purchase through the Stronger Bones Guides website. Stronger Bones Now is available for a one-time payment of $27 and comes with a collection of PDF guides, eBooks, and online tools to assist you in strengthening your bones so that you can enjoy improved health and a brighter future. Stronger Bones Now is a book that was written and published on the internet by Kevin Ellis, also known as “Bone Coach” (a term he has trademarked). Kevin is a health coach who is certified by the Integrative Nutrition program. Even though he was told he had osteoporosis when he was in his early 30s, he has turned into what is known as a “osteoporosis thriver” and continues to be active in spite of his condition.
Today, Kevin helps people with osteoporosis and osteopenia live their best lives possible by drawing on his own personal experience dealing with osteoporosis as well as his professional certification in the field. Stronger Bones Now and Kevin’s other training guides have assisted people in over 1,500 cities across the globe in strengthening their bones using methods that have been shown to be effective.
What’s Included with Stronger Bones Now?
Your Increased Bone Density With this purchase, you will receive all of the digital guides and eBooks listed below:
60-Page Stronger Bones Now eBook:
Three Easy Steps to Improve Your Bone Health, Your Overall Health, and Your Future Activity Levels: This eBook, which is sixty pages long and contains lessons that you can put into practice right away to strengthen your bones and prevent fractures. You will learn about people who have been able to “thrive” with osteoporosis by employing specific strategies to build strong bones and prevent fractures while leading active lives in the book. You can learn how to steer clear of the most common pitfalls, create the optimal strategy for your bone health, and thwart the onset of fractures and bone loss as you get older.
Bonus #1: The Bone Coach Eat Sheet: Create a Diet That Is Bone-Healthy and Gut-Friendly: However, despite their importance, gut health and diet are frequently neglected in discussions regarding bone health. You will learn how to create a diet that is bone-healthy and gut-friendly so that you can support your bones from the inside out by following the instructions in this guide. There are certain foods that are loaded with the nutrients necessary to rebuild your bones. If you don’t get enough of these nutrients, your body may have a hard time protecting your bones and keeping them healthy. You will receive an in-depth walkthrough of how to target your diet in order to strengthen your bones.
Bonus #2: a guide to the top bone-damaging agents and how to eliminate them from your life today: It’s possible that your bone health is being negatively affected by some of the activities, exercises, and foods you eat. In this guide, you will learn how to eliminate these factors from your life, including details such as what factors should be eliminated and how this should be done. It is said that if you put these tips into practice in your daily life, you can shave years off of the expected lifespan of your bones.
The three digital guides that are included in this package will walk you through a variety of tried and true methods that can be put into practice right away to strengthen your bones.
How Does Stronger Bones Now Work?
A step-by-step guide that you can follow to improve the health of your bones and your body as a whole is at the heart of the Stronger Bones Now program.
- Step 1: Determine: Identify and get rid of the sources of stress in your life.
- Step 2: Nourish: Restore Depleted Resources and Nutrients
- Step 3: Construct: Optimizing the body, the mind, and the bones
You will learn how to accomplish each of these three steps by reading the Stronger Bones Now eBook, which has a total page count of sixty. Kevin elaborates on topics such as:
- Misconceptions and widespread misconceptions regarding osteoporosis
- Your osteoporosis treatment plan may be missing some key components.
- On your journey toward stronger bones, here are some tips and strategies that will provide you with clarity and direction.
- Modifications to one’s diet and other relatively uncomplicated lifestyle choices can help improve bone density and reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Kevin “Bone Coach” Ellis simplifies all of this information so that it can be grasped by anyone with average intelligence.
What Will You Learn in Stronger Bones Now?
In the book “Stronger Bones Now,” there are dozens of different approaches, lifestyle adjustments, dietary shifts, and other modifications that can be made to improve the bone density and strength of the body.
- The one thing that a bone density scan won’t show you, and the strange reason why doctors don’t seem to care about it
- The step-by-step guide that people who “thrive” despite having osteoporosis follow to help build stronger bones, reduce the risk of fractures, and continue leading active lives.
- Why the majority of people never really know whether their bones are hard and resilient like steel or soft and brittle like chalk.
- A five-step strategy that you can start putting into action right away without even having to leave your house.
- Why natural and alternative treatments for osteoporosis and bone health don’t always work, even if you’re the most dedicated person there is to your health and wellness.
- The most common error made by patients undergoing treatment for osteopenia and osteoporosis, as well as the reasons why this error can result in significant and protracted setbacks
- The surprising link between drinking too much water and having low bone density
- Tools that are indispensable for osteoporosis patients who want to maximize their mobility and their overall health and wellness
- The surprising reason why many people are unable to improve their bone density, as well as the steps you can take to ensure that you are not one of these people
- There are four factors occurring internally that prevent healthy foods, such as salads, smoothies, and supplements, from having an effect on bone health.
- Why fractures are possible but not always guaranteed, as well as tried-and-true advice for avoiding fractures in the first place
- The essential components that are absent from 95 percent of plans for stronger bones, as well as the reasons why increasing bone density cannot be accomplished without these components.
- A comprehensive, easy-to-follow guide to improving your bone health and maximizing your quality of life while living with osteoporosis
Bonus #1: Bone Coach Eat Sheet
Stronger Bones Now comes with not one, but two free bonus eBooks, one of which is the Bone Coach Eat Sheet. The core eBook, which is 60 pages long and was mentioned above, is one of the bonus eBooks. The Bone Coach Eat Sheet highlights some of the foods that should be avoided because they are bad for bone health and some of the foods that are good for bone health and can be added to your diet today. In general, the purpose of the Bone Coach Eat Sheet is to provide instructions on how to ensure that your bones receive the necessary nutrients. In order to accomplish this, the guide will take you through the following three steps:
- Step 1) Make sure you’re getting enough of the right nutrients in the right amounts.
- Step 2) Assist your body in absorbing those nutrients and increasing their degree of bioavailability
- Step 3) Make sure those nutrients reach the cellular level so they can have an effect on bone quality.
You can learn how to immediately improve your diet as well as your digestion and absorption by reading the fifty-page eBook. It is not enough to simply include the appropriate components in your diet; you must also ensure that your body is able to absorb as much of these components as possible.
The following are just some of the subjects that are discussed in the bonus eBook:
- a step-by-step guide that spans 50 pages and will teach you how to improve your bone density through the foods you eat.
- The most important tool for people who have osteoporosis to use in order to create a diet that is good for their bones and their gut, even if they have no idea where to begin.
- How to avoid making dietary choices that are inappropriate for your individual body and the requirements of your individual bone health
- How to get the most out of your nutrients even if you suffer from digestive problems (such as IBS) or absorption issues
- How to maintain a diet that is beneficial to your bones even if you have an autoimmune condition
- 6 essential components of a diet that promotes bone health, along with the reasons why your bone-building program might not be successful without each of these components.
- A list of bone-healthy proteins, fats, fruits, starchy and non-starchy vegetables, beverages, and more that is comprehensive yet straightforward and only one page long (easy to print, easy to mark for meal planning, and easy to save to your phone for grocery shopping)
- The most bone-damaging foods, including ingredients, meals, and foods that are covertly worsening people’s bone health and should be avoided.
- Bone Coach’s top 15 favorite bone building foods that worked for his osteoporosis (and for 90% of his clients); in fact, Bone Coach claims that he eats three of these foods (number 3, 10, and 12) almost every day for bone health. [Citation needed]
- A step-by-step guide for constructing your own bone-healthy diet based on your preferences, allergies, and dietary restrictions over the course of four weeks, including a process that is too easy to fail.
- What the vast majority of people don’t know about alkaline diets, including the reason why following an alkaline diet might prevent you from making the best choices when it comes to your meals.
- 17 essential “all stars” for bone health, along with the foods that are the best sources of each nutrient
- Recipes that are good for the bones and make your mouth water
Overall, the goal of the Bone Coach Eat Sheet is to become the internet’s most exhaustive resource for people who have osteoporosis regarding the foods they eat. You can improve your gut health, solve digestive issues, and strengthen your bones by following the lessons in this guide and providing them with the raw materials they require.
Bonus #2: The Ultimate Guide to Bone-Damaging Substances and How to Get Rid of Them Today
People who have osteoporosis are often taken aback by the number of everyday foods and activities that, unbeknownst to them, are actually making their condition worse. Your osteoporosis may become more severe over time as a result of the factors that contribute to bone loss. This will result in the slow but steady degeneration of your bones. This guide is normally offered for sale at a price of $49. However, it is included for free with the purchase of any copy of Stronger Bones Now. If you follow the guide, you can prevent the slow degeneration of your bones and add years of life to your bones by removing and addressing certain items. This can be accomplished by avoiding the slow degeneration of your bones.
This bonus guide contains the following:
- A bone-building supplement that speeds up the process.
- Proven methods that can extend the amount of time your bones are healthy for.
- There are daily activities, dietary choices, and therapeutic approaches that you might be engaging in that are detrimental to the health of your bones.
- How to prevent the gradual breakdown of your bones by eliminating certain risk factors from your daily routine.
Kevin condenses all of this information into a form that is simple enough for anyone to comprehend. He simplifies difficult subjects by dividing them into easy-to-digest advice, strategies, and remedies that can be used right away in your own home.
Stronger Bones Now Reviews: What Do Customers Say?
Stronger Bones Now is supported by positive reviews that can be found on the internet, and Kevin “Bone Coach” Ellis has amassed a group of believers who have seen significant results as a result of the work he has done.
The following is a selection of the feedback that previous clients have posted on the official website:
After four weeks of participation, one woman reports that she is “empowered” by the program and that, all in all, it has left her “thoroughly impressed.”
Another reviewer praised Stronger Bones Now as “outstanding,” stating that the program provided her with the information necessary to have an informed conversation about her condition with her physician.
Stronger Bones Now has been praised by a number of reviewers for its ability to condense complicated information into a form that is simple for anyone to understand. One reviewer described Stronger Bones Now as “digestible” due to the fact that it is simple to absorb the information daily in order to make changes that are meaningful.
Reviewers of Stronger Bones Now report significant improvements to their health, mobility, and condition after following the lessons in the program. The majority of Stronger Bones Now customers suffer from osteoporosis or osteopenia.
Before learning about Stronger Bones Now, some of our clients had already been coping with osteoporosis for several years, while others had just received their diagnosis.
Stronger Bones Now Pricing
You can get access to Stronger Bones Now by paying a one-time fee of $27. The normal retail price is $199, but Bone Coach has discounted the price all the way down to just $27 for the year 2022.
Stronger Bones Now Bundle: $27
Following the successful completion of your purchase, you will be granted instant access to the Stronger Bones Now program. You will have instant access to both downloading and reading the guides.
For a one-time payment, you can get access to Stronger Bones Now. This is not a subscription service, and there are no additional fees or costs associated with this purchase. After making today’s purchase, you will have unrestricted access to the guides for the rest of your life, and you will be able to read them on any device you choose.
You also have the option, for an additional cost of $17, to include the following bonus guide in your purchase:
Bonus eBook (+$17): Post-Diagnosis Missing Elements Audit:
Discovering the underlying cause of your bone loss is made easier with the help of this eBook. You are provided with a checklist of items to look for in your recent laboratory tests that could point to the cause of your bone loss. The ten-page guide, which is designed to be shared with your physician, has the ability to stop you from losing additional bone mass.
With every purchase of Stronger Bones Now, Bone Coach will make a contribution to the No Kid Hungry organization on your behalf. Kevin “Bone Coach” Ellis is a father to two children, whose names are Autumn and August. His objective is to give a donation of $100,000 to the organization No Kid Hungry.
You may receive a notification about upgrading to live, personalized coaching from Kevin Ellis and his team of experts after purchasing Stronger Bones Now online. This service is an optional add-on. Through his Stronger Bones Solution Program, Kevin offers individualized coaching for those suffering from osteoporosis. To get an invitation to the program, you will need to purchase the guides as soon as possible.
Stronger Bones Now Refund Policy
There is a money-back guarantee for Stronger Bones Now that lasts for 14 days. Within the first 14 days after purchase, you have the option to ask for a full refund if the information in Stronger Bones Now does not meet your expectations. You will not be questioned about your decision.
About Kevin “Bone Coach” Ellis Kevin Ellis, also known as the Bone Coach, is the brains behind the creation of Stronger Bones Now.
Kevin is an osteoporosis thriver and a Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach. He describes himself as having “osteoporosis.” After receiving a diagnosis of osteoporosis in his early 30s, Kevin made deliberate adjustments to his lifestyle in order to enhance his health and wellness, as well as to preserve his mobility.
Because of Kevin’s work, people all over the world are now able to experience clinically-proven relief from osteoporosis, which also improves their mobility and overall bone health.
You can get in touch with Kevin “Bone Coach” Ellis and the customer service team at Stronger Bones Now by using the following options:
Kevin “Bone Coach” Ellis is the brains behind the Stronger Bones Now program, which is designed to strengthen bones.
At the beginning of his 30s, Kevin was given a diagnosis of osteoporosis. Kevin has, over the course of his life, cultivated specific strategies for the management of his condition, which have allowed him to become a “osteoporosis thriver.”
In his book “Stronger Bones Now,” Kevin draws on both his personal experience with osteoporosis and his professional experience as a Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach to make recommendations regarding the best methods for enhancing bone health. You can find out the foods that you should eat and the foods that you should avoid, in addition to step-by-step guides that will help you strengthen your bones and improve your future.
Visit the official website of Stronger Bones Now to acquire further information regarding the program and how it operates, as well as to acquire the program for a one-time fee of $27.