Product Name: Old School New Body
Official Website: CLICK HERE
Old School New Body is a fitness programme that claims to help you maintain your weight and disguise the signs of growing older, but does it actually work, and is it worth your time and money to invest in?
Have you ever felt as though your weight was casting a shadow on your natural beauty? Alternatively, are you finding it difficult to get the correct form of your body despite your efforts?
After the age of 40, both men and women notice that they are gaining more weight than they were in their 20s and 30s. Their poor lifestyle, stress, lack of physical activity in their exercises, and long-term sickness are all contributing factors.
What is Old School New Body?
Old School New Body is a body ebook that is also known as a simple and time-saving weight training programme because of its simplicity and time-saving nature. This supplement aids you in fat burning and weight loss within a few weeks of starting the programme.
According to the Old School New Body review, this fitness programme is intended for those over the age of 35 who are in their 40s, 50s, 60s, and 70s. Several physical workouts are included in this programme that have been scientifically demonstrated to be effective in achieving a younger physique.
Those who have a limited amount of free time owing to a demanding job and family schedule but still want to exercise in order to enhance their body would benefit from the Old School New Body aka F4X training approach.
Aside from the visually appealing workouts, the fitness book also includes recommendations for a meal plan, nutrition programmes, and supplements to follow in order to get the desired results in a short period of time.
It has a lean workout, a high-fat diet, and protein consumption tactics that will assist you in building muscle and maintaining physical wellbeing. If you desire to add more muscle to your body, this course will lead you through the process of achieving your fitness objective.
If you’ve abandoned your soul for the sake of being fit because of your hectic schedules and advanced age, this book can be your ultimate happiness and will help you overcome depression.
It is the culmination of Steve Holman and his wife Becky Holman’s extensive fitness study and skills, which they put together in this book. It has been a long time since this husband-and-wife team has been working in the fitness industry.
How does Old School New Body program work?
Working out for 30 to 90 minutes three to four times a week is required for Old School New Body. With the help of Old School training routines, the weight loss programme claims to provide a slew of significant advantages.
A concept known as the F4X Method, also known as the Focus4 Exercise Protocol or F4X, serves as the foundation for the program’s implementation. If you have 30 minutes to spare, you may finish the technique or protocol, which is a one-of-a-kind combination of proper motions.
In accordance with the Old School New Body review, the F4X Training System consists of exercises or workouts that must be completed in accordance with the user’s present fitness level and desired fitness level. It is possible to establish your objective based on whether you want to lose weight, gain muscle, or shape your muscles.
Squats, Incline presses, Bent over rows, and Upright rows are the fundamental exercises covered in the book, and they are further separated into three phases by the author. Let’s take a look at each of these phases.
The Best Benefits Of The Old School New Body Plan
Packed within its pages, the program incorporates years of expert knowledge in an easy to follow format.
- Clarity: Each exercise is illustrated within the guide, and comes with practical tips to explain the ways to get the most from them. This clarity and simplicity reduces the risk of injury.
- Versatile: Despite being aimed at people entering their older years, this is a program for anyone who wants to get in better shape. So whether you’re a beginner such as Becky was in her 40s, or a bit of a dab hand like Steve, you will benefit from the exercises and their formula.
- Inexpensive: Not only is the program one of the best value out there, but also it requires no additional spending. The food you will eat does not mean spending hundreds of dollars on fad foods, but instead you will understand better choices about the food groups and how to plan a meal. Similarly, the exercises can be carried out at home, without the need for gym membership or expensive equipment. Many of them use only body weight, which means you will need nothing but yourself!
- The way it’s designed, it is probably one of the best programs for individuals older than 40. All the workout programs in this book have being designed by considering various factors like, slower metabolic process, joint aches etc. That doesn’t mean, however, that the program is not good for younger individuals.
- Very short workouts. Because the intensity is high, the time you need to spend working out is only 90 minutes a week.
- A great combination of exercise and diet: As the saying goes – you can’t out-exercise a bad diet. Old School New Body helps you find the correct diet plan which suits you, lose fat and build muscle on your frame if that’s what you are looking for.
- Equally effective for males as well as females.
- It can be used both by experienced fitness addicts as well as beginners.
- The whole program doesn’t require the use of any pills, long cardio sessions or extreme dieting or starving protocols.
- You get a number of bonuses like reports, articles, tips and tricks for weight loss, better health better sex life and happiness.
- Money Back Guarantee: This fitness program is absolutely risk free as Steve and Becky offers a 60 day money back guarantee.
- Like any other program out there, the old-school new body has its own disadvantages. Here are some of them
- This is not a magic program. You still need to put some effort into diet and exercise if you want to achieve results.
- You can only purchase the program online. It is not available in local stores.
- Even though you are not extremely restricted of eating junk food, you still need to make some lifestyle changes and eat healthy for the most part.
Essentially, what you’re paying for is a collection of generic affiliate marketing and e-commerce training films that anybody can use.
You will be able to include affiliate connections to websites such as Amazon, eBay, and Alibaba on the website that you create with the click of a button (AliExpress).
They say that everything is automated.
However, there are some further measures that you’ll have to follow. For example, you’ll need to join affiliate programmes if you want to earn money from these links. Otherwise, you’ll be out of luck.
It will be necessary to attract visitors to your website. Just because you create a website does not imply that visitors will flock to it.
It requires a lot of effort, as well as a lot of time and money.
Affiliate marketers spend a lot of money on advertising, and it is a skill that you must understand if you want to be successful.