Lifebook Online provides you with a clear, actionable framework that enables you to live a rich and fulfilling life.
Product Name: Lifebook Online
Official Website: CLICK HERE
Lifebook Online Review
Lifebook Online was started by Jon and Missy, who are personal trainers and health and fitness gurus. They wanted to take their knowledge from their background in business to help others achieve their goals. So they created a site to help people find their path in life, health and fitness. The first thing you will see is a series of quotes motivating you to reach your goals. Each one is aimed at helping you develop a powerful “Mental Vision”, a specific goal that will guide your journey through life and health and helps keep your vision alive and thriving.
When I first heard about Mindvalley s Lifebook Online, I was excited to get involved. I love reading motivational books but with the added bonus of being able to find them online. Since then I have been keeping up with the program and have found it to be an excellent source of inspiration and motivation. The program teaches you how to use technology in new ways to become more successful. Let’s talk about what I mean by that.
What Is Lifebook Online?
Lifebook Online was started to read one after another as each quote was written by a famous personality, author, or doctor. After only a week or so, I found myself actually looking forward to reading the quotes again. Jon and Missy knew what they were doing when they chose the names of people who were my personal heroes and who inspired me to do great things. They made full use of all the resources available to create the perfect picture for the quotes, which included the 12 dimensions of the Mind, the Universe, the Body, and the Soul. The authors clearly knew something about themselves that most people don’t and they put their life experiences in the context of what it means to have a “dream life”.
The 12 dimensions referred to here are the following: Mind, Body, Spirit, and the World. When I first came across this opportunity, my initial reaction was, “How can they know what my health and personal growth needs are if I don’t even know what my own health and personal growth are?” But once I understood the meaning of the words, it all made sense and it became clearer why the quotes were so important. Once I implemented the advice that the authors recommended, I found that my quest for health and personal growth went hand in hand. I started to experience things like peace, love, joy, happiness, and even lasting relationships.
How Does Lifebook Online Works?
Once I started using the Health and Fitness Guide, I did everything that the guide said to do and in less than a month, I had completely transformed my life. I still have a few challenges to face (and I am sure that some of them will come up again), but I feel much more stable now than I ever did before. The Health and Fitness Guide have also provided me with an excellent new way to look at my diet, nutrition, exercise program, stress management, and so on. I’ve been able to make healthier food choices, reduce stress, and focus on my health and fitness goals. What was once a small, obscure part of my life has suddenly become a whole lot easier!
In this second part of my Health and Fitness Quest, I decided to get clear on what I wanted to accomplish by achieving health and fitness. I created a masterclass in vision by asking myself the question, “What can I change that will make a difference in my life today? “, then wrote down those things that I wanted to change in my life. This process helped me to create a list of 12 dimensions that relate to health and fitness. Next, I aligned these 12 dimensions of my life with the answers the Health and Fitness Guide gave me, and then I created a plan to achieve those goals.
Features Of Lifebook Online
- Ample time is devoted to each class with courses usually clocking in at about an hour and a half, which includes time for reflection and journaling. He shares his own answers to each question, as well as answers from other Lifebook students as illustrations so that you have some guidance on what to be searching for to find the cogs turning.
- Following the welcome movie, you can hop into the Lifebook categories.How it is set up right now is that you are supposed to finish 2 categories each week. Overall, this amounts to 3 hours of lessons weekly.
- But that is only the movies. And as you have all the time to complete the Lifebook which you require, if you want your money back, you’ll need to complete it within six weeks on Missy and John’s program.
- That I believe that you must have the essential time available to have it done properly. The extra time I had to dedicate myself to Lifebook online enabled me to get the most from this course and properly set up my life plan.On ordinary, I dedicated approximately 30 minutes to one hour every day on Lifebook.
- Very easy dashboard. Super easy to start and navigate through classes.
- Jon is a fantastic speaker and speaker and makes the course participating.
- There is lots of advice on the best way to fill in your Lifebook, which kickstarts your trip and prevents writer’s block. I accommodated Jon’s statements to my many times.
- The pre-assessment is very interesting because, using your own answers, it provides you an accurate insight regarding your wellbeing.
- The Community place is inspiring as you can realize that you are not going through this alone and get to speak with others.
- It’s basically free, if you only wish to take the course but not have access to the internet stuff afterwards.
- I feel that a course follow up at state 3 or 6 months will be beneficial. This would serve to make sure people stay motivated once they contend that the program.
- The movie calls are just on live courses, so not everyone gets that expertise.
- As you can do it yourself, it would be cool to be able to order one with a suitable cover and perhaps a course certificate inside.
The third step that I took when I came across the Health and Fitness Guide was to turn those 12 dimensions into plans and goals. For example, if I wanted to lose 20 pounds, I wrote down that goal and the corresponding plan to achieve it. Also, I wrote down my personal development activities for each dimension. When I got to the section that described how the Health and Fitness Quotes can help me achieve the Vision and the Plan, I re-read that section several times to make sure that I understood what I read. Finally, I wrote down my daily activities, my shopping lists, and my exercise routines.
Once I got all of this information organized, I was ready to take action. I began writing down my goals and the activities that I needed to do to reach them, and then I posted the goal to the Health and Fitness Quotes site. Within a few days, I noticed that my dream was finally becoming a reality. Now, instead of being a private individual with my own goals and plans, I now had a guide that was helping me get clear on my own personal development. I may find that I’m not an expert in health and fitness, but I’m certainly up to par with some of the more popular Lifebook online course authors when it comes to providing detailed information about the materials that I used and the steps that I followed to get here.